Saturday 25 September 2010

Veggie options

I haven' t posted this week but I have still been using the contents of my veg bag. Inspired by my guest on the radio show last week from Thames Valley Vegan & Vegetarians I decided to have a vegan Sunday dinner. I got the recipe for Mushroom Bourguignon from the Simple Vegan Recipes website here. It was very tasty but I made the mistake of taking them at their word that it served 2 so doubled the quantities and now have a freezer full of leftovers - maybe vegans have bigger appetites?


My other vegetarian meal this week was a very simple mid week pasta dish. I cooked some pasta stirred in a couple of tablespoons of pesto and some fresh tomatoes and sliced runner beans (raw) and cooked for a couple of minutes  to heat through - easy and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment